Welcome to Ithaca Oral Surgery and Implant Center!
- Please arrive to your appointment 15 minutes prior if you have your registration form completed. You can find our registration paperwork online at www.ithacaimplants.com in the online form tab. If you are not able to print the forms please arrive 30 minutes prior to fill them out in the office.
- In order to maintain our schedule, we require a minimum of 24 hour notice to cancel a consult or post opperative appointment. We require a 48 hour notice to cancel a opperative appointment. This policy is to allow us to fill an open appointment with a patient who may be in pain.
- As a courtesy, we will attempt to confirm scheduled appointments in advance. We ask that you return the call to the office and speak with the front desk or leave a message to confirm the appointment. In certain circumstances if your appointment is not confirmed we may remove you from the schedule in order to assist an emergency patient.
- Be aware of your insurance and possible fees associated with your treatment. If you have an insurance that is not contracted you will be required to pay for services before the doctor sees you, we will submit a claim on your behalf and the insurance may reimburse you directly.
For your first visit, please make sure your bring the following:
- Treatment referral stating which teeth are to be evaluated for extraction
- Insurance referral i.e. Healthplex
- Also bring current med list
Insured subscriber information required for first visit
- Insurance card
- Photo ID
- Date of birth
- Social security number (for insurance identification purposes)
After the consult- (surgery appointment)
- Please be sure to follow all instructions given to you at your consult. In the event that you misplace them please contact our office and a copy can be mailed/emailed to you.
- The office requires your driver to remain at the office during your surgery.